New for the Eastwood TDR series is the TB-64 Teisco tribute. The original vintage version is proving hard to find these days, so it's time we crank up the Custom Shop Way Back Machine! Here is a solid body design with the famed "Monkey Grip" cutout. It is a 6-string bass with 30" scale bolt-on maple neck, 21 frets and a replica Teisco Vintage style tremolo system. The Eastwood TB-64 tribute will have a solid 3-ply W/B/W pickguard, three on/off pickup selector switches, a rhythm/solo switch and master volume/tone controls. We've also modified the headstock to match all the new TDR Series models from Eastwood.
- Body: Alder
- Colours: Vintage Mint Green, Black
- Pickups: 3 Single Coils
- Switching: 3 on/off Pickup Selectors, 1 Rhythm/Solo
- Controls: 1 Volume 1 Tone
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic Roller, Vintage Teisco Style Tremolo
- Neck: Regular C-Shaped, Bolt-On Maple
- Scale Length: 30" 21 frets
- Width at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
Folks, the build quality for these guitars will be WAY better than the originals, better playability and better tone. We will be making it in this green color, but if we reach 300% funding, we will add more colors!
Final price for the TB-64 will be only $649 and will include a custom gig-bag. Also available in a LEFT-HAND version.