Eastwood's popular Classic Series covers a lot ground from the 4-string tenor to a Classic 6 and Classic 6 DLX. There is also the Classic 12 and the top selling Classic 4 Bass. So why not a Classic 5-string bass? A few have asked, so here is your chance to get on board with this new project. Here are the specs:
- Body: Bound Laminated Maple, Maple Top, Bound F-Holes
- Colours: Black, Walnut
- Pickups: Dual EW-Retro Humbuckers
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume 1 Tone
- Bridge: Wood Floating, Trapeze Tail
- Neck: Bound Maple, SET neck
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Sharks Teeth Inlays
- Scale Length: 30 1/2"
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8"
- Hardware: Gotoh style Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: #45-#130 Long Scale
Why a 5 String Bass? If you are not familiar with them, here is a video that describes the difference:
Final price will be $599 and all pre-orders will include a custom gigbag. Shipping is $29 UPS Ground. We expect production to be completed and ready to ship to you at the end of March 2017.