THIS PROJECT IS COMPLETE. YOU CAN ORDER ONE HERE: http://www.eastwoodguitars.com/univox-hi-flier-black/
Original Univox Hi-Flier was manufactured from 1968 to 1978. It went though many subtle variations through that decade. We've put together this Limited Edition Model that has replicated the body, neck profile, bridge and pickups in perfect detail and we've made only 16 pieces in Black and 16 in Sunburst. The neck is super fast and the lightweight, thin body is extremely comfortable - better than the originals!
Anybody who has played a good example of the original Univox will appreciate how resonant and light they were, and straight up rock n roll machines with more than a dash of punk thrown in… our reissue totally captures this, and, dare we say it, even goes beyond the original. We feel that our Univox Hi-Flier reissue is like finding the best possible example of an original, without the months/years of hit and miss searching!
And, we’re confident that these LIMITED EDITION models are going to be equally sought after in years to come… ACT QUICK BEFORE THEY’RE GONE! These are ready to ship now and are priced at only $499* each, including shipping**
- Body: Basswood
- Colours: Black, Sunburst
- Pickups: PHASE 4 Open Humbuckers
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 1 Volume 1 Tone
- Bridge: Mintech 3-way adjustable wrap-around hardtail
- Neck: Maple, Bolt On Neck
- Finger Board: Maple, Dot markers
- Scale Length: 24 3/4" (628mm) 21 frets
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8"
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario #10
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Here is a link to our return policy.
* EU Customers will be billed 20% VAT ** Continental USA, Canada and Europe only. Please contact us if you require shipping outside these areas.