One of our fave (and hard to find) Mosrite models from the early 70' was the 300. Here is a good article in Vintage Guitar Magazine that covers some of its history and another blog from down under's Tym Guitars - very informative with lots of photos and technical details about the guitar. This seemed to be Semie Moseley's twist on combining a Fender Telecaster with a Gibson SG? We feel this will fit well into our Sidejack family of Mosrite tribute guitars!
We are only making the Mosrite 300 mono model.
- Body: Solid Basswood Slab
- Colours: Black, Natural
- Pickups: Dual VALCO open coil Humbuckers
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume 2 Tone
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Neck: Bound Maple, bolt-on neck
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 24 3/4" (628mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8"
- Hardware: Gotoh style Style Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario #10-#46
- Case: Pre-Fund orders will get a custom gigbag INCLUDED
Final price will be $549 for the Sidejack 300. All pre-funds will include a custom gigbag.