Here is the rare Vox Saturn IV Bass from 1968, the only year of production. I've been trying to find a vintage one at a reasonable price, but no such luck, so let's make our own! This unique bass has a very slim neck and full hollow body design. It won't be my everyday bass, but when I really want that cool 60's hollow sound, it will be my go-to instrument. Hence, we are targeting a reasonable price point under $500 so every bass player can get one. WE WILL ALSO MAKE THIS IN LEFT-HAND.
- Body: Bound Laminated Maple, Maple Top, Bound F-Holes
- Pickup: Single Coil
- Controls: 1 Volume 1 Tone
- Bridge: Wood Floating, Trapeze Tail
- Neck: Bound Maple, bolt-on neck
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Dot inlays
- Scale Length: 30 1/2"
- Width at the Nut: 1 1/2"
- Hardware: Gotoh style Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: #50-#105 Long Scale
Our goal is to create this new Bass for a final street price if $499. All backers will receive a $39 gigbag FREE. Available in Sunburst only (unless we get over subscribed and we can also make it in Cherry).