THIS PROJECT IS COMPLETE. YOU CAN ORDE RONE HERE: http://www.eastwoodguitars.com/classic-ac-natural/
Hells Bells! What is this?? Are those Custom Shop guys really doing this….?!?! Oh yes we are folks, for those who like more than a touch of rhythm in their rock, we give you the Classic AC! Like it’s high end inspiration, the Classic AC features a mahogany set neck, which is an integral part of the ‘MY DC’ rhythm tone. We’ve simplified the controls slightly and leant it more towards our highly popular Eastwood Classic 6 model, borrowing the Retro Humbuckers, control layout and shark fin fret inlays, which all ties in beautifully with the flame maple top. You already know the classic riffs, you’re going to love playing them on the Classic AC!
- Body: Chambered Mahogany with Flamed Maple Top.
- Colours: Natural
- Pickups: Two EW-Retro Humbuckers
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume 1 Tone
- Bridge: Adjustable Tune-O-Matic Wrap Around
- Neck: Mahogany SET neck
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8"
- Hardware: Gotoh style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: #10-#46
- Case: Gigbag INCLUDED. Optional Hardshell Extra
- Unique Features: Unique Sharks Teeth Inlays
You can reserve yours now for a pledge of only $150. This guitar will be ready to ship in December 2016 at a final price of only $549 and will include a custom Eastwood Gigbag. That's $150 upfront and $399 at delivery. Also available in left-hand.